Thank you for your interest in applying for a job at the U.S. Embassy and at the U.S. Consulate. Please select the type of vacancy you are interested in from the menu below.
- VACANCY QUITO – PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST (EOL)
- VACANCY QUITO – STRATEGIC CONTENT COORDINATION SPECIALIST (SCCS)
- VACANCY QUITO – PRESS AND MEDIA ASSISTANT
- VACANCY QUITO – PRESS AND MEDIA SPECIALIST
- VACANCY QUITO – COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR
- VACANCY QUITO – EDUCATION OUTREACH COORDINATOR
- VACANCY QUITO – INTL LOGISTICS COORDINATOR (OSC)
- VACANCY QUITO – INTL TRAINING COORDINATOR (OSC)
Thank you for your interest in employment with the U.S. Consulate General in Guayaquil, Ecuador. To view a current list of all available positions at the U.S. Consulate General and to apply online, please visit our ERA site:
ERA is a new electronic applicant management system. Please consult the video in the sidebar to learn how to create a new account and apply.
Who may apply?
Open to: All Interested Candidates – Anyone with Ecuadorian Citizenship or Permanent Residency may apply.
Open to: Current Employees of the Mission – Anyone who is currently employed by the U.S. Mission in Ecuador may apply. Third Party Contractors are not eligible.
Open to: USEFMs only – Only U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members may apply. USEFMs may also apply to the above “Open to” categories. For more information please click on this link.