October 18, 2017
The U.S. Consulate General in Guayaquil is pleased to announce that it will take part in an informational fair designed for foreign residents in Cuenca on October 18, 2017.
The External Relations Office of the Municipality of Cuenca will be hosting an information fair for the expat community. The fair’s aim is to provide information on matters of interest to the Cuenca expat community, and it will feature speakers and information booths from national and local government offices, as well as local service providers. Invited speakers are expected to address the following topics:
- U.S Social Security Administration benefits
- American Citizens Services at the U.S. Consulate General
- Ecuadorian visa information for foreign visitors and residents
- Ecuadorian Social Security programs and services
- Exit requirements for minors departing Ecuador
- Recent changes in Ecuadorian immigration law
- Safety and security information
- Health services
- Business, social, and volunteer opportunities
Location: Museo de la Ciudad (Escuela Central)
Gran Colombia & Benigno Malo
Time: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
The information fair is part of Cuenca’s “Semana Estados Unidos,” which will also feature press events and a food and culture festival. For more information, please visit the following website: https://www.facebook.com/cuencainternacional.