Please direct all questions or comments to DAOQuito@state.gov***
Event: The U.S. Embassy in Quito is pleased to announce that representatives from the International SOS and TRICARE Area Office – Latin America and Canada will visit Quito to provide information and address any issues or concerns regarding the TRICARE Overseas program.
Who: TRICARE Overseas beneficiaries
When: October 2, 2018 at 09:00 am
Location: U.S. Embassy Quito
Avigirias Av E12-170 and Eloy Alfaro Av
RSVP: To confirm your attendance, please provide the following information by email to DAOQuito@state.gov no later than September 27, 2018:
- Full Name
- Passport number
- Phone number
All participants must RSVP and will be required to present government issued photo identification at the entrance (no exceptions).
- U.S. Embassy Quito, Ecuador
+(593)(2) 398-5000 (after hours)
- U.S. Consulate General Guayaquil, Ecuador
+(593)(4) 371-7000 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Ecuador Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
To manage your subscription preferences or unsubscribe, click here.