Message for U.S. Citizens
January 16, 2020
American Citizen Services Newsletter
Location: U.S. Embassy Quito and U.S. Consulate General Guayaquil
Event: Consular Mission Ecuador Newsletter.
We are pleased to present the latest issue of the American Citizen Services (ACS) Newsletter. You can access the newsletter here, or at our website, ec.usembassy.gov. Please pass this newsletter on to any other U.S. Citizens in Ecuador and encourage them to enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) at step.state.gov to receive our newsletters in the future.
- U.S. Embassy Quito, Ecuador
+(593)(2) 398-5000 (after hours)
- U.S. Consulate General Guayaquil, Ecuador
+(593)(4) 371-7000 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Ecuador Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program(STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter