Health Alert – U. S. Embassy, Quito, Ecuador – March 23, 2020
Event: Register your interest in returning to the United States.
U.S. citizens who are considering returning to the United States should work with airlines to make travel arrangements if/when flights are available. In case commercial transportation options cease to be available, we are compiling a list of persons seeking to leave Ecuador. U.S. citizens seeking assistance to depart Ecuador should complete this form. The U.S. Embassy will contact registrants if additional departure options become available. If you have previously completed the form, you do not need to do so again. If you have not done so, please enroll in the Department of State’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP), so the U.S. Embassy in Quitocan contact you with updated information. If you are unable to use this form, please provide us with the following information by emailing QTOUSCitizen@state.gov:
- Your full name as spelled in your passport
- Information we can use to contact you now – a current phone number and email address
- Your date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Your passport number, and its date of issuance and expiration. If it is not a U.S. passport, please note the country that issued it. Please also note any non-U.S. citizen immediate family members traveling with you.
- Please note your current location (city and country) and any special needs you may have, such as medical issues.
- U.S. Embassy Quito, Ecuador
+(593)(2) 398-5000 (after hours)
- U.S. Consulate General Guayaquil, Ecuador
+(593)(4) 371-7000 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444