Message for U.S. Citizens
September 2, 2020
American Citizen Services Newsletter
We are pleased to present the September 2020 issue of the American Citizen Services (ACS) Newsletter.
Articles in this issue include:
- President Moreno’s White House Visit
- A Message from Ambassador Michael J. Fitzpatrick
- Voting from Overseas
- COVID-19: How to Stay Safe and Ecuador Border Closings 2020
- New Entry Requirements for International Visitors to Ecuador
- Anti-Fraud Campaign: Ponte Pilas!
- Economic Impact Payments
- And More
You can download the newsletter by clicking here (PDF 4.77MB) or visiting our website at https://ec.usembassy.gov/american-citizen-services-newsletter-2020-02/.
Please pass this newsletter on to any other U.S. Citizens in Ecuador and encourage them to enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) at step.state.gov to receive our newsletters in the future.
- U.S. Embassy Quito, Ecuador
- U.S. Consulate General Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Ecuador Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program(STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter