- $145.00 – First time adult passport book (16 and over qualify as an adult) or to replace a lost or stolen passport.
- $115.00 – Passport book for minors (under 16 years old) or to replace a lost or stolen passport.
- $110.00 – Passport book renewal for adults.
- $ 30.00 – Passport card for adults.
- $ 15.00 – Passport card for minors.
Fees may be paid by cash or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club). No checks or debit cards are accepted.
If you do not have the means to pay for the replacement passport we can help you getting in touch with your friends or family in the U.S., please check the Emergency Financial Assistance section.
There is no fee for passport applications that qualify to use the Form DS-5504 and it has been less than one year form the issue date of previous passport, such as:
- Name change, by marriage or any other legal form.
- The information in your passport was printed incorrectly, is different from the information you supplied on the original form.
- You are requesting a replacement for an emergency or limited validity passport.
Any Amendment not included in the previous topic will be charged depending on the case.